Doing it all the hard way...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interurban Ride 3-12-08



In order to make other commitments work, I rode up to meet Hottie North of Seattle. I rode along the interurban in Snohomish County. It is a rather remarkable path. It (generally) follows an old train route from Everett to Seattle. In Snohomish County it roughly parallels I-5 but is unknown to most everyone who drives by it.

I wanted to log some miles and the day promised to be dry. What it was in fact was foggy and COLD. My fingers froze and that made for some uncomfortable miles. But they were miles so I’ll count it. I am attaching a photo taken by my phone on the interurban trail.

After hooking up with Hottie, we went to Skagit where she captured some fowl (digitally as it were).

39 miles today.

No comments: