Doing it all the hard way...

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

LIFO

Just shoot me

In the sad, sad world that is accounting, people have to deal with inventories that are a compilation of items purchased at different prices.  One of the methods is called LIFO, which stands for Last In First Out. 

After ringing in the new year with the flu and lingering knee funk, I hit the deck on one of the first days of the new year cracking some ribs.  Enough was enough.

We had a family rule that my children couldn't participate in sports that had ambulances standing by as a matter of course.  It was really a contrived rule to keep my son from playing football and limping for the rest of his life.

Training while recovering from more than two things seemed like an equally reasonable rule and I vowed to stay off the bike. 

Little did I know that not only would my knee make itself known again, but my flu would celebrate a one month anniversary with a reprise that caused me to miss my first day of work due to illness in a few years. 

So as it happens, my ribs are healed so what hit me last was the first to completely leave me.  
KB 
I am hitting the weights tomorrow and will ease back into riding this weekend. 

No comments: