Doing it all the hard way...

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Take it with a grain of good

Starting off my morning with a whole wheat oat and pumpkin infused scone.  Life is good!

I've been an outspoken fan of Bob's Red Mill for years.  The stuff if good-for-you fuel.  

But wait, there's more!

It can also make stellar treats as well. 

As part of their Heroes of The Mill program I received a box from the folks at cake in a crate (@cakeinacrate).    They use ingredients from Bob's Red Mill so it had to be good.

Here is what happened next:
The box came with everything pre-measured.
Step by step instructions.....
Gotta have balls.  (And toasted pumpkin seeds in the background)
Baked (coconut) balls
Dip them to make them awesome
Maximum Awesomeness
Presentation counts.
I've made a lot of cookies in my life.  These were the best ever.
Thanks to Bob's Red Mill and Cake in a Crate.
I'm not a fan of excessive packaging and so at first I was wondering about this but the packaging was of a quality that it can be reused for travel or home storage. It's all good.

No comments: