Doing it all the hard way...

Friday, October 4, 2013

8K2 2013

Time to celebrate; I did it again..
I crossed the 8,000 Kilometer mark this week.  In my metric state of mind I would say I hit 8,000 k.  Tapping into my useless financial background I would want to say 8K k.  Do I say 8KK or 8K squared which I then write as 8K2?  For my imperial friends and associates 8,000 kilometers is almost exactly
5,000 miles.

Yesterday I did a spin class with Geoff from 6:00 AM to 7:00 AM.  By coincidence twelve hours later I was in the middle of a two hour ride known as the Thrilla that is kind of a Mr. Toad's wild ride on a bike. Geoff leads that too.  I think he is trying to kill me.  He has only succeeded in killing my legs.

Did you notice that my training is so hardman that it's totally in black and white ?  How Rapha of me..

No comments: