I'm in Detroit on Business.That is my rental car on the left. It is a red Mustangsicle.
Ten things I hate/love/notice about Michigan (in no particular order)
1. You get to practice scraping your windshield so much you probably get really good at it
2. If you drive a Japanese car you're not just unamerican, you're a communist
3. When it is quitting time, they scatter like roaches when the light gets turned on
4. They suffer from "Buckeye Envy"
5. In the winter any sports that don't involve "camo" either stop or move indoors
6. Everyone has a cough and a cold
7. Everything that can be bad about unions is alive and spreading the pain in Michigan
8. Michigan "lefts" seem to work pretty well
9. If you want a hill workout, you have to leave either the state or the country
10. Since they have the heat on already, they keep it pretty warm indoors