Doing it all the hard way...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

More signs of Spring



Biking in Seattle on your lunch hour can be a challenge. It is actually usually dry enough, but you can't be sure of the weather so you pack all kinds of clothes in order to be prepared for the variable weather.


This past Monday was outstanding. You also get to enjoy our multifaceted relationship with water. Not only what falls from the sky, but the waterways that connect our lakes, rivers and the puget sound. The bike path shot is looking east, the boat shot is along the same path looking south across the water.
I did this ride solo and really took some time and enjoyed it. I pushed a here and there, was mellow when there was traffic and didn't max my heart rate so I was seeing stars and tasting metal. Very satisfying.
Hey there Mr. Summer...........I'm ready !

No comments: